COVID-19 RELIEF GRANT 2-63
TFL Program currently offers the COVID-19 relief grant to all current students majoring in Thai as a Foreign Language. The detailed information about the grant is as follows:
1. Applicant must be a current student in the Thai as a Foreign Language Program.
2. Applicant must complete the course enrollment or university service enrollment for semester 2/2020.
3. Applicant must be in Thailand during the application process.
4. Applicant must never have received the COVID-19 relief grant in semester 1/2020.
1. Copy of passport
2. Copy of student ID card or confirmation letter of student status
3. Copy of bank account passbook
4. Copy of tuition fee or university service enrollment fee receipt (CMR 50)
Applicant must apply in person with Thai as a Foreign Language staff at the Department of Thai, Faculty of Humanities, Chiang Mai University by March 19, 2021.